- Collection of Data
- Information You give Us.
- You may give Us Information by corresponding and interacting with Us via social media, the App, third parties, or Our Website.
- The Information You give Us may include Your name, address, email address, age, phone number, social media handles, and other information about You.
- Information We collect about You. Regarding each of Your visits to Our site We may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect Your device to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information you provide to us, and information about accessing the App or Our website, including Your IP address, the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from Our site (including date and time); items You viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call Us.
- Information We receive from other sources.
- We may obtain or receive information about You from third parties.
- We may collect Your personal details from other sources including where emails are forwarded to You or where We receive Your contact details in an automatic out of office response to an email sent by Us.
- Uses Made of the Information. We use information about You in these ways:
- to tailor the content We display to You;
- to provide You with information about other goods and services seen or referenced on the App, including a way to purchase goods and services seen on the App;
- to notify You about changes to the App or Service;
- to ensure that content from the App and Our affiliates is presented in the most effective manner for You and for Your computer or device used to access the Service;
- for system administration and to report aggregated statistical and analytical information, and for internal operations, including product development, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve the App and Service;
- to allow You to participate in interactive features of the App and Service, if available and when You do so, including booking reservations and making purchases, for example;
- to maintain security;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to You and other users of Our site about goods or services that may interest You or them.
- We may combine information received from other sources with information You give to Us and information We collect about You. We may Us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above.
- We will not sell your information to third parties.
- Disclosure. We may disclose data about You when We have a legal obligation to do so, or when asked to comply with a lawful government request or when We have Your expressed or implied authorization to do so, including with an emergency. Your information may be shared if the company is bought or sold, expanding, merging with another entity, or winding down.
7. STORAGE TIME
We will store Your data as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which data is collected and may retain in for as long as reasonably necessary. You may ask Us what personally identifying information We have about You and ask Us to remove it from Our systems (but not necessarily the systems of third-parties).
8. WEB ANALYSIS SERVICES, COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
Maintain settings and preferences;
Keeping the Website secure;
Improving the Website; and
Measuring and analyzing data surrounding the Website
Cookies are text information files that Our web server sends to and places on Your device when You access the Website. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but can be configured in their settings not to accept cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. For more information please check the help menu of Your browser. Some or all cookies may be disabled or deleted later. You can either disable cookies via the browser settings or via the opt-out possibilities. If You block cookies, some areas and functions of the Website or App may not work as expected or at all. Cookies also enable third-party social network interaction and account maintenance.
9. PERSONS COVERED BY GDPR
If You are “data subject” for whom the processing of personal data is subject to REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) (“Covered Person”), these sections (a) through (d) apply to You. The words and phrases used in sections (a) through (d) have the meanings ascribed to them by the GDPR statute, whether they are capitalized.
- Right to data portability: You may receive the personal data about You You have provided to Us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to transmit this data to another controller. To exercise this right, contact Us as provided in the Terms.
- Right to object: You may object, on grounds relating to Your particular situation, to the processing of Your personal data. To exercise this right You must contact Us as provided in the Terms. To the extent Your personal data is processed for reasons other than direct marketing, You understand and agree that We have compelling legitimate reasons for data processing, such as providing the Website to You, and all of its content and features, including the opportunity to purchase items from affiliates and/or third parties, and to ensure the quality standards of the Website and the features and benefits provided to You vis-a-vie use of the Website. Your use of the Website is entirely at-will. You may use ad-blocking software to limit data capture and usage. You may also contact Us with questions about Our policies or to make a removal request. Making a request does not guarantee that the request will be honored.
- Right to withdraw Your consent: If You have given Your consent to the collection or processing of Your personal data, You may withdraw Your consent without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
We reserve the right to change, update, supplement, amend, or remove provisions of this Policy. If a modification is made, You will receive notice via email and the Website.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
You may contact Us with questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: September 4, 2019